You are new to blogging. Or you already have a blog, but it is not sure how to make money from it. Or maybe you’re earning good money online, but you want to take your blog to the next level. If you want to take your blog from zero to hero, then I have some incredible blogging tips for you.
I have separated this guide into 3 segments: beginners, intermediate and advanced bloggers. You can read this guide according to your necessities.
Table of contents
- Before You Start, think about How to Monetize Your Blog
- Stand Out From The Crowd
- Write Intense Articles
- Write a Lot of Posts for Others
- Create some authority
- When You are Just Beginning, Focusing on SEO is Useless
- Connect with The Influencers
- Focus on Just ONE Website Traffic Source
- Monetize Your Blog with Day ONE
- Create an Email List Before You Begin
Blogging tips for beginners
Before You Start, think about How to Monetize Your Blog
Start by keeping the ultimate goal in mind, Always. Investigate your top competitors and find out how they are monetizing their sites. Find out the sources of their traffic creation, how they are luring their readers to buy their belongings and repeating them.
Stand Out From The Crowd
Watch any highly profitable blogger like Pat Flynn, Darren Rosen, Seth Godin, Derek Helper; You will notice that they have made millions of dollars blogs focused on one thing: they stand apart from the rest of the contestants.
- If all others are writing a short post in your industry, then create deeper and larger positions. You will stand out.
- If everyone is making a blog post, then make a video or podcast. You will definitely stand out.
- If everyone in your industry is using AdSense to monetize their blog, try email marketing, you will stand out.
Write Intense Articles
Write a Lot of Posts for Others
Create Some Authority
Without building authority,
- Do not recommend products or services that you do not use personally. Promote a product anytime for the sake of money. If you focus on your readers, they will take care of your business. It’s as simple as that.
- Get testimonials from experts. Interact with them. Ask them to tell you a few good things about your content or site. All this will add in the long run.
- Write a guest post for the top blog and display the portfolio on your blog’s home page. If people see your guest post landing on the top blog, they think that you have some skills, so they do not hesitate to read your stuff.
When You are Just Beginning, Focusing on SEO is Useless
Connect with The Influencers
- It can help you to take advantage of their blog traffic.
- It can help you increase your sales (whenever they leave your name)
- It can help you increase your expertise
And the above 3 factors are really enough to quickly create a highly successful blog. Find ways to always create networks with those who influence your area. Rather than help them, think about how you can offer them free help.
Focus On Just ONE Website Traffic Source
In fact, there are lots of ways to increase traffic to a website or blog. Social Media, Email List, Guest Posting, Video, Content Marketing, Blog Commenting, Email Outreach, and List Moves Forward. And everyone likes traffic very much. This is the reason that most beginners spend their time everywhere so that they can get more traffic on their sites. But there is a surefire way to burn. What happens when you spend most of your time on the traffic source under the sun and do not get good results as expected?
Monetize Your Blog with Day ONE
Create an Email List Before You Begin
But you should consider doing this before launching a new blog. Just imagine each other, how wonderful would it be to wait at least 500 or 1000 email customers for your first blog post? Therefore, you should consider increasing your email list before launch.
Here are some ways to do just that:
- Email all your friends, blogging friends, relatives about the launch of your new blog. Tell them what you are going to blog about and ask them to subscribe to your email updates.
- Conduct giveaways They help you promote your email customers faster.
- Use social media sites like Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn Spread your message. Ask people to subscribe to your new blog. Let them know that after the blog goes live, you will offer a freebie. In the meantime, you can create an eBook, video or something to offer for free.
Blogging Tips for Intermediate Bloggers
Think Twice Before Launching Another Blog
Create a Sales Funnels
Here are 3 simple steps to build effective sales funnels:
Step 1: Define your ideal customer. You must know everything about it. His needs and wants, age, place, where he usually hangs online to solve his needs. Everything.
Step 2: Find out how to help with your products or services. Here the affiliate marketing or self-product launches. Remember, your “Target customer” key is. If you forget to meet his needs and desires, then you can never sell anything. It’s as simple as that.
Evaluate Your Monetization Strategies
Find and Fix Your Website Issues
Give First Priority to Increase Your Email List
Learn How to Write for Readers, NOT Google
One of the biggest reasons for most bloggers is not enough money or sales, even if they get traffic on their sites at large because they lack a loyal audience. If you write and optimize your blog’s content for Google crawlers, you will definitely get more search engine traffic. But you will often fail to capture loyal readers by writing rich content of keywords.
So be sure to entice your blog audience with your writing style. Let them crave for their new posts. Each time you publish something new, let them leave a lot of comments on your content. Share them on social media sites due to their writing style or content. The more you add your readers to your content, the better results you will get in terms of more sales and revenue.
Start Promoting Your Presence on Social Media
Can help you with your incredible 3 ways:
- They help you increase your blog traffic faster. Create viral headlines. They always bring you instant traffic from social media sites.
- Use social media sites to build relationships with the affected people.
- You can make your tribe using your Facebook fan page, group or twitter chat.
The Pro Tip here is not to spend all the time on all social media sites simultaneously. Do not raise your presence together on Twitter, Google+, Instagram, or Facebook. If you do this then you can never concentrate 100% of your energy or time.
Organize Interview with Influencers
Conducting interviews with other bloggers in your area helps you in two ways. The first advantage is that you can help you build strong relationships with influential people in your industry, and the next benefit is that they can really boost your blog’s performance quickly. Although it is difficult to engage with those affected to organize an interview on your blog, it is always possible even if you have zero connections.
Here are some quick tips to add and operate interviews with top bloggers in your area.
- Read all their previous interviews. make notes. Do not repeat the questions.
- Do not ask too many questions. As a rule of thumb, 5 to 10 questions are enough to make a compelling interview.
- Most top bloggers are extremely busy. They usually do not respond to all emails that come to their inbox. So, take the time to follow them up again.
- Learn how to write magnetic emails. Email Outreach Online is one of the most effective ways to build relationships with anyone.
- Make prior relations with the affected people. Leave comments, write guest posts, buy their products and do anything that offers you a way to connect with them.
Believe in Currency Online
If you are struggling to increase your online sales, then maybe you are “marketing interruption”, not “permission marketing”. You need people’s permission to make more sales. You can do this only if you have faith. Therefore, trust is the new currency online.
If you are wondering how to create trust with new audiences, then try to implement the following strategies.
- Add social proof Ask your readers to give testimonials about your blog or your products. If you display them on your blog’s landing pages, they will promote your conversions.
- If you have landed on a top blog or major online portal with your guest post, then display them in the logo format. This is actually the easiest way to quickly build trust between your audience.
- Chat frequently with your audience and current customers. Know their frustrations and try to solve them with the contents, products or services of your blog.
Master of Email Outreach
Do you know that successful bloggers like Neil Patel, Pat Flynn, Jon Morrow, Brian Clark make up most of their income from their email lists? They all know how effective email marketing is. More than that, they also know how to write attractive e-mails. All of them have used the email to build relationships with the affected people in the marketing area. They all know how to get a better and faster response to the email.
If you want to be a profitable blogger like them, then you need to learn the art of email outreach. This authorization is the most effective way to build strong relationships with bloggers and to get better results with the traffic, sales and links of your blog.
Here are 3 simple ways to master this art:
- Write and send an email to at least one person in a day. everyday. Do not expect any response. Try adding value to your email. Say thank you for the value-adding them to their content or product or blogging world. It all matters.
- Write clickable email subject lines. Make them crisp, sweet and small.
- Keep your email always low. Do not use long paragraphs. Cut the nonsense and do not tell your stories. Nobody has time to actually read long and boring emails. The best way to get an answer to your email is to keep them short.
Blogging Tips for Advanced Bloggers
Do not Put All Your Eggs in a Basket
If you are an advanced blogger who has been blogging for a long time, then you have to put all your time, money and effort into one of your blogs. Diversify your income sources. Diversify your traffic sources. Find new ways to bring both traffic and sales on your blog (s). You never know when Google is going to penalize you. You never know what happens in your niche after 5 years.
Creating an Email List is not Enough
You know why?
More Website Traffic is Equal to More Sales
“People do not give you page views.” Always remember that instead of getting more traffic, focus on people and gain their trust. Yes, I believe that more website traffic is good.
SEO is not Exactly What You Think
SEO is Social. Social Media is a New SEO
Make Your Regular Habit of Writing
Take Your Social Media Efforts to the Next Level
The fastest way to gain more exposure and increase the sales of your website is to exploit the power of social media. If done right then this is the fastest way to be viral online. Gangnam Style, Justin Beber, Lady Gaga – became famous for all social media.
All of them have millions of followers, and their total wealth is more than a billion dollars. This is the power of social media sites. If you are not using it properly yet, this is the right time. Instead of focusing on all social media sites at once, focus on one source at a time. Give a try on Facebook. Try all the strategies to attract more attention (make memos, make infographics, try Facebook ads, create compelling headlines, join with influential people, etc.).
Repeat the same.
Start the Events/Webinars
Everything is Automatic
When I say that everything is automated, it does not mean that you should start making blog posts using automated tools. This means that recruiting someone to write your own posts, getting help from SEO from others, increasing your sales by hiring the marketer etc. We all know that blogging means to make content from making content to posting on social media to increase SEO traffic to increase sales.
Update Yourself with New Information
Read more often.
write more. be creative.
Create more problem-solving content that is useful for your target audience. To do this, you need to get more knowledge.
Read books. View TED Talks. Go through the answer on Quora (this is a fantastic platform for intellectuals).
Don’t Give up Just yet
It really disappoints anyone who is blogging for several months or years and is just leaving due to lack of sales or traffic. I know that you have tried almost every single strategy to convince your website visitors to buy your stuff. But I suggest that you will not quit the job. Instead, read books related to marketing and psychology. If you are starting, then I highly recommend being impressed, how to win friends and impressed people, think and increase rich books. You will find lots of ideas for selling without looking like a salesman.
Read this also: Best Free Blogging Platform